Are you a freelance consultant or contractor trading through a limited company?
If so, our all-in-one consultant/contractor package is made for you.
• Limited company statutory accounts (including abbreviated accounts to Companies House),
• Company’s corporation tax return (CT600)
• One director’s payroll (RTI compliant)
• One director’s personal self-assessment tax return (based on income from your limited company plus any bank interest)
• Template for automatic recording of dividend minutes and vouchers
• Unlimited email, Skype and telephone support for day to day queries and bookkeeping questions*
• Personal service. No call centres or “account handlers”
This is based on doing your own bookkeeping using software (eg, Xero, Sage, AccountsPortal) We are also able to advise you on the pros and cons of each, so you can make an informed choice. (We are impartial, and receive no commission from software providers)
Should you not wish to do your own bookkeeping (and not everyone does!), then bookkeeping services can also be arranged. Simply pop all your invoices, receipts, remittances and bank statements in the post to us (or scan and email them, or upload them to dropbox, if that is your preference)
Our experience in contracting and consulting is also first-hand, both from a contractor and from a recruitment agency perspective, so we are well-placed to help contractors through the maze.
*Subject to a fair use policy.