- 80% of trading profits (average taken, going back to 2016/17 if applicable) up to £2,500 per month
- Must have a 2018/19 tax return (4 weeks to file it, if late)
- Over half your income must come from self-employment
- Your trading profits must be less than £50,000
- You will be invited to apply by HMRC if you are eligible.
The situation is changing all the time. Please do check the latest guidance before acting on anything.
Please contact us if you need any help or support in accessing any of the government support. Also do contact us if you just want things to be explained in plain English!